Use the search box to the right, to find what you are looking for. Powered by Google.
1. Vancouver is a gorgeous city: It is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It's home to miles of beaches, forests and gardens, as well as iconic mountains like Mt. Seymour.
2. There are tons of great restaurants here: The city's food scene is second to none, with everything from high-end fine dining to family-owned restaurants, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, and so many types of restaurants.
3. You can party at night! Well... maybe not like before due to Coronavirus, but Vancouver has a thriving nightlife, with a wide range of music venues and clubs.
4. The north shore mountains are gorgeous: Just minutes from downtown Vancouver sits the North Shore mountains, which offer some of the most stunning views in the city for hiking and cycling.
5. The city is incredibly diverse: Vancouver is home to a very diverse community, with people from all over the world calling it home.
6. Vancouver has a thriving gay scene: Not for everyone obviously but it is worth noting that the city's gay community has created a vibrant culture of its own, with lots of great events and activities.
7. Vancouver is the birthplace of Greenpeace: Vancouverites love the environment and have been at the forefront of environmental issues for decades.
8. The city has great shopping opportunities: There are lots of great stores here, with a little something for everyone.
9. You can see the best of Vancouver's architecture: The city's historic buildings are beautiful to look at, as well as a great place for a walk.
10. Lots of people love to get their workout here: Vancouver is an amazing place for active people, with lots of sports and fitness centres.
11. There are amazing beaches just 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver – you can take a jet boat tour to explore them!
12. Everything from street entertainment to wine tasting is available here. The city has a wide selection of attractions – you can explore by foot, car, bicycle or boat.
13. The city has a wide selection of attractions – you can explore by foot, car, bicycle or boat.
14. The city is a great place for people who love dogs: Vancouver is home to lots of dog parks and animal rescue organizations, which means there are plenty of opportunities for those who love dogs to be around them!
15. The city has one of the most exciting NHL teams in the national hockey league, the Vancouver Canucks. Their fans are some of the most loyal around.