Use the search box to the right, to find what you are looking for. Powered by Google.
Currently serving as prime minister of Canada since 2015 and leader of the Liberal Party since 2013, Justin Trudeau is a Canadian politician. In addition to being the eldest son of Pierre Trudeau, he is the second-youngest prime minister in Canadian history after Joe Clark. In 1994, Trudeau graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in literature from McGill University, and in 1998, he graduated from the University of British Columbia with a Bachelor of Education degree. He was born in Ottawa.
1:34 mins video of Justin Trudeau
1. Openness, respect, integrity - these are principles that need to underpin pretty much every other decision that you make.
2. Richard Nixon made a toast to me as a future Prime Minister of Canada when I was 4 months old, sitting as a centerpiece in the middle of a table as my father had plonked me down there. It was more about politeness than any great vision.
3. We need to make sure we're all working together to change mindsets, to change attitudes, and to fight against the bad habits that we have as a society.
4. A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian. And you devalue the citizenship of every Canadian in this place and in this country when you break down and make it conditional for anyone.
5. Withdrawing support from globalization is taking us in the wrong direction.
6. Who cares about winning? We should focus on serving.
7. We have created a society where individual rights and freedoms, compassion and diversity are core to our citizenship. But underlying that idea of Canada is the promise that we all have a chance to build a better life for ourselves and our children.
8. My idea of freedom is that we should protect the rights of people to believe what their conscience dictates, but fight equally hard to protect people from having the beliefs of others imposed upon them.
9. As soon as you're locking doors, you're narrowing your circle. And your circle gets smaller and smaller until it's finally just yourself and your buddy and you've got no one to party with.
10. The fact is Canadians understand that immigration, that people fleeing for their lives, that people wanting to build a better life for themselves and their kids is what created Canada, it's what created North America.
11. Indigenous lives matter.
12. Since I became Liberal leader, I've focused on building a better Canada for the middle class.
13. Canada has always been there to help people who need it.
14. We require Canadians who are collecting EI benefits to prove they are looking for work. It's only fair that we require employers looking to benefit from the Temporary Foreign Worker Program to prove they really need it.
15. I had to learn to dismiss people who would criticize me based on nothing, but I also had to learn not to believe the people who would compliment me and think I was great based on nothing. And that led me to have a very, very strong sense of myself and my strengths.