Born in the
Montreal suburb of Charlemagne, Quebec, Canada… Celine Dion is a mother, a Canadian superstar, one of the best singers/performers the world has ever seen. She is Celine Dion, a Quebec native. Below are 13 amazing quotes by Celine Dion.
[bullet_block style=”size-16″ small_icon=”1.png” width=”” alignment=”center”]
She is the best-selling Canadian and one of the best of all time, over 200 million copies sold internationally.
She has won 5 Grammy Awards
Celine Dion has 3 children
Won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1988 for Switzerland
Not often, but she also sings in Spanish, Italian, German, Latin, Japanese, and Mandarin Chinese.
1. “It’s the moment you think you can’t, that you can”.
2. “I’ll be a Quebecker-Canadian. I’m from Quebec, and every time I go to a country, I say that. It’s my roots, my origins, and it’s the most important thing to me.”
3. “I often buy myself presents. Sometimes I will spend $100,000 in one day in a posh boutique.”
4. The hardest thing to find in life is balance – especially, the more success you have, the more you look to the other side of the gate.
5. “I worked really hard, and I surpassed myself… I didn’t have, visually, what it took. I was not pretty, I had teeth problems, and I was very skinny. I didn’t fit the mould.”
Celine Dion 6. “I think it bothers people to see people that are happy and successful. So they try to find what’s wrong with them.”
7. “Don’t make your career be your life. let it be your passion. Let it bring you pleasure. But don’t let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that.”
8. “Some people can’t stand being alone. I love solitude and silence. But when I come out of it, I’m a regular talking machine. It’s all or nothing for me.”
9. “I’ve never been cool – and I don’t care.”
10. “Everything that I decide to do means something, otherwise I don’t do them.”
11. “I was not a good-lookin’ girl. I was extremely skinny. I wasn’t pretty. I wasn’t cool.”
12. “I definitely would never go back to my 20s. The best is yet to come.”
13. “Don’t be so familiar and so much into the details. Keep people dreaming. Close the window, and make them wonder.”