Jim Carrey was born on January 17/1962 in Newmarket, Ontario – Canada.
He has 1 child.
James has dual citizenship; Canada and the United States (received in October of 2004).
He has been involved in over 35 movies.
Born in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada – Jim Carrey is a proud Canadian and one of the most famous actors in the world. We especially love how he has defended the Canadian health care system by Americans who call it “slow” among other things. Jim Carrey came from humble beginnings before making it big in Hollywood. He is a man of faith, and a visionary in every sense of the word. We are honoured and proud to share these 13 quotes with you and we hope they inspire you.
1. “So many of us choose our path out of fear disguised as practicality. What we really want seems impossibly out of reach so we never dare to ask the universe for it. I’m the proof that you can ask the universe for it”
2. “I don’t believe in hope. Hope is a beggar. Hope walks through the fire, faith leaps over it.”
3. “My soul is not contained within the limits of my body. My body is contained within the limitlessness of my soul.”
4. “I learned many great lessons from my father, not the least of which, was that you can fail at what you don’t want so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.”
5. “Either you’re the one erasing or you’re the one being erased.”
6. “I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ’Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.”
7. “As far as I can tell, it’s just about letting the universe know what you want and then working toward it while letting go of how it comes to pass.”
8. “My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh.”
9. “If you’ve got a talent, protect it.”
10. “Life opens up opportunities to you, and you either take them or you stay afraid of taking them.”
11. “Desperation is a necessary ingredient to learning anything, or creating anything. Period. If you ain’t desperate at some point, you ain’t interesting.”
12. “If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.”
13. “It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?”