Born in Belleville, Ontario in 1984, Avril Ramona Lavigne is one of the most popular and successful; songwriter and singer in the world. She is also the 3rd best selling Canadian female artist of ever behind only Shania Twain and Celine Dion.
1. Every person faces their own unique challenges and you may not always know what others around you are going through.
2. Hear me when I say I believe nothings gonna change destiny. Whatevers meant to be will work out perfectly.
3. Being able to express myself through music and art has always been when I feel the most alive.
4. I’m a little fighter and I stand up for what I believe in.
5. People like Shakira shouldnt have record contracts. She cant even speak English.
6. Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.
7. Love is more than a word to me. It’s something that I see and feel in the people around me that makes me believe it and feel loved. It’s nurturing and unconditional. It is consistent and reliable.
8. No one really knows what I’m really like, and you won’t unless you spend a day with me, or if you’re my friend. No one ever knows what anyone is really like. Read all the interviews you want on them, it’s just the media talking and you can’t really get to know someone that way, obviously.
9. I won’t change anything because I think the most important thing is being yourself and that’s what I’m going to continue to do.
10. I’m the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen.
11. Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life.
12. When I turn the lights out, when I close my eyes, reality overcomes me, I’m living a lie.
13. The only fear is fear itself, so get rid of it.
14. When things are very real and honest, they don’t go away.
15. I pulled the burden from off my back and tossed it into the wind. And stretched my arms toward the sky and let my life begin.
Like these Quotes by Avril Ramona Lavigne? SAVE this to your Pinterest Account Now, hover on image!