Montreal is a fantastic city with so much to see and do. People come from all over the world to visit our city. Montreal is a multicultural hub with people speaking English, French, and many other languages. It is a beautiful city filled with culture, museums, festivals, delicious food choices and more! One of my favourite things to do in Montreal is to watch the historic Montreal Canadiens hockey team play at the Bell Centre.
1. Montreal is one of the best cities for street art – not only in Canada but also in the world!
2. To admire our beautiful architecture – a nice blend of old-style buildings and modern ones.
3. To stroll through great parks such as the Old Port Park (a historic park once a harbour), Parc du Mont-Royal and many others.
4. Montreal has terrific cuisine, including the famous poutine and fresh ingredients.
5. To visit a fantastic music institution, like the Place des Arts (one of the largest concert halls in Quebec).
6. Spend time at our city’s many festivals, such as Jazz Festival International de Montréal, which takes place every June & September.
7. Marché Jean-Talon is a trendy market located at 7070 Henri Julien Ave, Montreal, Quebec H2S 3S3. It is one of the largest markets in Canada.
8. The Just for Laughs comedy festival takes place in Montreal each summer from July to August. Get ready to laugh and be entertained!
9. Take a trip to the Notre Dame Basilica, a beautiful church and one of the most popular attractions in Montreal.
10. Montreal is a beautiful city with many museums, such as the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Redpath Museum and many others. It is the home to some of the first buildings in North America.
11. The Saint Paul’s Fair takes place every November as Montreal’s biggest classical music festival that draws thousands of visitors from all over Quebec and Canada every year.
12. Multiculturalism – you will find people of every colour, creed and religion.
13. Underground shopping; only a few cities in the world have an underground shopping centre, and Montreal is one of them, so if you love shopping, come here!