Regarded by many all over the world as THE QUEEN of country music. Shania Twain (born as Eilleen Regina Edwards) is a Canadian legend. She was born in Windsor, Ontario. She’s been in the industry since 1983. Shania is best selling female artist of all time in country music with over 100 million records sold. She has won multiple Grammy Awards and many other awards.
Here are some of Shania Twain’s Best Quotes (In no particular order)
1. I really feel like life will dictate itself. You should allow it to unfold as naturally as possible. Just go with the flow. When you’re really desperate, you say a few prayers and hope for the best. That’s the way I’ve always lived my life.
2. Life unravels the way it does, and it has an effect on you, but you have to take responsibility for dealing with it.”
3. Even when life hits you like a Mack truck that’s come out of nowhere, there is still a chance that you will survive, and although the road to recover may be slow, long, and even permanent, this doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the rest of your life and be happy again.”
4. I find that the very things that I get criticized for, which is usually being different and just doing my own thing and just being original, is the very thing that’s making me successful.
5. When you don’t come from struggle, gaining appreciation is a quality that’s difficult to come by.
5. It’s important to give it all you have while you have the chance.”
6. I want to talk to people that have been through big disappointments, big emotional crises, deep life struggles, and I will learn something from that.
7. Yes, you can lose somebody overnight, yes, your whole life can be turned upside down. Life is short. It can come and go like a feather in the wind.
8. Country music is still your grandpa’s music, but it’s also your daughter’s music. It’s getting bigger and better all the time and I’m glad to be a part of it.
9. Coming from where I came from, it was unimaginable to ever be wealthy. That was just too far out of my reach.
10. I’d rather die standing than live on my knees.
11. Music is a great natural high and a great natural escape”
12.Putting a stamp on things just helps you say, ‘Hey, yesterday I was there, and today I’m here.’ It’s another step forward, and it feels like another turning point and an unleashing of creativity, and now I’m going to start focusing on the show and the production, the fun stuff that comes with it.”
13. Being betrayed is one of the most valuable lessons life can teach.
Like these Quotes by Shania Twain? PIN this to your Pinterest Account Now, hover on image!