Use the search box to the right, to find what you are looking for. Powered by Google.
1. The nation’s capital is home to some of the most incredible museums and galleries in North America (the National Gallery being one of them). This means you get to enjoy thousands upon thousands of world-class pieces without having to go abroad! We also have the Canadian museum of nature, the war museum and many others.
2. Ottawa is a fantastic place to visit for the school holidays or trips, we see schools from all over the country come here. The best part about this is that the city is extremely family-friendly and filled with fantastic attractions, restaurants, and activities.
3. If you’re planning a wedding or special event, Ottawa is an ideal destination! With the Rideau Hall at the heart of it all, you have all the makings of something out of a historical drama! We've also got Major Hill Park, the Parliament Hill grounds and many other sites for you to take excellent pictures for your wedding.
4. The Rideau Canal is one of the most unique and popular attractions in town. You can even take a cruise down it during the summer, and skate on it during the winter! It is a World Unesco Heritage Site and a National Historic Site of Canada. A great engineering accomplishment.
5. If you’re looking for the perfect place to live, Ottawa is one of North America’s best cities. It has everything that you could ask for in terms of quality and affordability.
6. If you’re a night owl, Ottawa has something to offer you as well; night clubs, pups, bars, and more.
7. If you’re a family looking to have a fun and exciting time, Ottawa is an ideal city for you. The city has great attractions and activities that children will love. If you are a hockey fan, then I suggest going to an Ottawa Senators game at least once.
8. Ottawa is the king of "Shawarma". It has the most Shawarma restaurants in Canada. For those who don't know, Shawarma is an Arabian dish. Read more about it here.
9. The arts are very important to Ottawa. Visit the National Arts Centre for some very interesting performances and don't forget to visit the famous ByWard Market!
10. Ottawa’s architecture is a feast for the eyes with so many amazing old Victorian Style buildings and new modern buildings.
11. Many activities for summer and winter. The annual summer Tulips. In the winter, Ottawa becomes a wonderland of European-like activities and events such as the famous Winterlude.